A six-month fellowship specifically designed for early-career directors.
Come work with us at the Festival in order to build skills, relationships, training, and experiences helpful in making the next step in your journey. Work is specific to each fellow, but will include the following opportunities;
- Assistant Directing the Mainstage,
- assisting the development of community engagement work,
- teaching opportunities with Shakespeare Squad,
- assistant directing other Festival productions
- and one on one meetings with staff and hired artists.
Applications are currently closed.