What We Are Doing To Keep Us Healthy & Safe
While we are excited to offer free Shakespeare once again, the safety and health of our community is the highest priority as we plan the STROLL. The following guidelines and procedures are in place in order to protect attendees, Festival staff, artists and the public in Forest Park.
In order to prevent the transmission of COVID-19, the Festival is taking these precautions:
- Mandate personal face coverings for all attendees and staff.
- Require advance reservations for all attendees and providing a contact-free check-in process.
- Limit walking tour groups to one household at a time at 10-minute intervals.
- Increased sanitation and disinfecting protocol including proper hand-sanitation, hand-washing stations and repeat cleaning between personal contact.
- Increase signage with health and safety guidelines as well as physical distancing markers where needed.
What you need to do to attend the STROLL:
- Wear a mask at registration and at all times on the walking-tour.
- Understand that COVID-19 is present in the St. Louis region and it’s highly contagious nature can spread from person to person, even outdoors.
- You assume responsibility for any illness or injury, including COVID-19 and expenses or loss as a result of an illness.
- You have not had contact with a person that tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, have not had a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
Do you need to wear a face-covering?
Yes, Following the City of St. Louis guidelines, all guests ages 9 and up must wear a face covering when social distancing outside is not possible. Each STROLL attendee must be wearing a mask throughout the duration of the walking-tour.
Masks will be available at entry for those who need them.
Due to the limited capacity of the event, reservations for the STROLL have been turned off. You can register for the nightly waitlist by selecting “join waitlist” on the date of your choice. Stay tuned for more information on our art installation experience with Painted Black STL, which will be open to the public daily outside of the walking tour experience!
- Select the date you wish to attend and select register.
- Select “Join Waitlist” for only one slot per night.
- Add your name to as many dates as you would like.
- Waitlist notifications will be sent through email.
You must arrive at registration at least 5 minutes before your scheduled time-slot.
Time-slots are non-transferable and only usable for the date and time you selected. If you cannot make your time-slot, please contact the Festival right away (email@example.com or by phone at 314.287.3348). It is unlikely that there will be makeup times available for missed or rained-out tours due to limited capacity.
Who Can Attend
Family-friendly, appropriate for all ages.
Limited to 10 people per time-slot. The Festival encourages each group to be members of the same household. Groups will not be combined based on time-slot capacity. For example, if your reservation is for five people in your household, your time-slot will not be open to another group of five.
For questions about the accessibility of the walk or to request assistance please contact Allie Magee at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 314.287.3348.
MindsEye audio description will be available for the tour after August 17.
Food & Drink
Food and drink will not be available for purchase on-site. You can add picnic dinners from Mack’s Bar & Grill to your reservation time at least 48 hours in advance.
Guests are encouraged to bring their own water bottles and may bring their own food and drink to enjoy before or after the STROLL.
We will do everything in our power to preserve the walk in the event of rain. Due to the event’s limited capacity, refunds for dinners or donations will be provided at the request of the patron. If reservations are canceled due to weather, it is unlikely they will be rescheduled.