New this year! Join us early in the glen on May 19, 20 and 21 for Shakespeare Movie Weekend in collaboration with Cinema St. Louis. The movie nights are free and open to the public, no reservations are required.
- May 19 – 10 Things I Hate About You
- May 20 – The Lion King (1994)
- May 21 – Theatre of Blood (Starring Vincent Price)
Much Ado About Nothing
- June 1 – 26, Tuesday-Sunday at 8 p.m.
- Free in Shakespeare Glen, Forest Park
- Paid reservations are now available, GET TICKETS.
WHAT TIME DOES THE PERFORMANCE BEGIN?
- 8:00 PM CT
HOW CAN I ATTEND?
- Shakespeare in the Park is free and open to everyone, no reservations are required. Seating is first come first serve. Bring your own chairs or blankets. All ages welcome.
- Pre-reserved and paid seating options are now available. Learn more.
WHAT NIGHT ARE THE PERFORMANCES?
- There are performances nightly Tuesday-Sunday. There is no show on Monday.
Audio Descriptions will be provided by Mind’s Eye Radio on Wednesday, June 8.
ASL Interpretation will occur on Wednesday, June 15.
Free accessible parking is available in the east surface lot of the St. Louis Art Museum which is managed nightly by an attendant. Guests are encouraged to call ahead with any questions regarding accessible seating in the Glen.
FOOD & DRINK OPTIONS
Guests can bring their own food and drink as well as purchase from one of the Glen vendors. We are so excited to welcome Steve’s Hot Dogs during Much Ado – Steve’s will have five of their classic styles of dogs, plus snacks and desserts available nightly to enjoy. STL Barkeep returns for their second season with elegant cocktails, wine and Schlafly (the official Festival Beer) on tap all summer long.
For more information, contact Allie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-287-3348.