SHAKESPEARE IN THE STREETS: BEVO MILL
September 22, 23 & 24, 2022 at 8 p.m.
At the Intersection of Morgan Ford and Gravois
Free • No reservations are required.
WHAT TIME IS THE PERFORMANCE?
- 8:00 P.M. – 9:30 P.M. Central Time
HOW CAN I ATTEND?
- Shakespeare in the Streets is free and open to everyone, no reservations are required. Seating is first come first serve. Bring your own chairs or blankets. All ages are welcome.
WHAT NIGHT ARE THE PERFORMANCES?
- There are performances on Thursday 9/22, Friday 9/23 and Saturday 9/24.
- Audio Descriptions will be provided by Mind’s Eye Radio on September 23.
- ASL Interpretation will be provided on September 24
- A limited number of non-folding plastic lawn chairs will available each night for guests who need them on a first come basis.
Guests are encouraged to call ahead to the Box Office (314-287-3348) with any other accessibility questions for the date they plan to attend.
ARE PETS ALLOWED?
Yes! Well-behaved and leashed pets are allowed at all performances.
FOOD & DRINK OPTIONS
- Guests can bring their own food and drink.
- Plan to visit Oktoberfest at Das Bevo Friday and Saturday before or after the show for a celebration of all things Schlafly beer, brats and polka!
- Multiple bars and restaurants near the site include The Heavy Anchor, Das Bevo and Krajina Restaurant & Bar.
It is always our hope to perform, so the decision to hold or cancel the show is rarely made before showtime (8:00 pm). In the event of bad weather, the performance may be delayed. Check social @stlshakesfest across platforms for updates or call 314•287•3348.
For more information, contact Allie at email@example.com or call 314-287-3348.ABOUT THE SHOW