Following St. Louis City’s official guidelines and Community Level Indicators for Low levels of cases in or region, we will not require masks or proof of vaccination to attend Shakespeare in the Park.
- to maintain the health of all visitors and staff, the Festival will continue to:
- limit person-to-person contact at the event
- increase sanitation and disinfecting protocol including proper hand-sanitation and hand-washing stations and repeat cleaning between personal contact.
- maintain a contactless check-in process
- recommend that anyone who tested positive for COVID-19, came in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, or has had a fever in the past 10 days should not attend
For questions or concerns about our COVID-19 Policy, contact: