The Festival is working closely with City of St. Louis officials to ensure the health and safety of all attendees, staff and performers.
Commitment To Safety
All are welcome, but we encourage guests who are not vaccinated or high-risk to consider their own safety when choosing to attend. Regardless of vaccination status, all guests will follow the guidelines for face-coverings and social distancing when at the event.
- Guests will be encouraged to wear a mask for entry and when moving in the space. Masks will be on hand at check-in for those without.
- Anyone who tested positive for COVID-19, came in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, or has had a fever in the past 14 days should not attend.
To maintain the health of all Shakespeare in the Streets visitors, the Festival will:
- limit capacity and person-to-person contact at the event.
- increase sanitation and disinfecting protocol including proper hand-sanitation and hand-washing stations and repeat cleaning between personal contact.
- maintain contactless check-in process.
- increase signage with health and safety guidelines as well as physical distancing markers where needed.
For questions or concerns about our COVID-19 Policy, contact: